Friday, January 4, 2013

Women's Ordination....*bashing head against wall*


Before I post my series of articles on how to make the Novus Ordo and the Tridentine Mass more liturgically compatible, I must make a comment on this video "Ordain a Lady" by the liberal, excommunicated, progressive, hippy possessed group called "Ordain Women". My fingers would literally begin to fall off if I decided to write an article on women's ordination. If a person truly is a proponent for women's ordination, honestly, just go to the Episcopal Church. They're in need of people (they have less than 2 million total), in need of funds (they keep suing people) and would love to be the Church that changes all their doctrines to fit your liberal agenda. I would give you my blessing if I didn't fear for my immortal soul. (Note: To all of my Anglo-Catholic readers out there, my deepest apologies to you and your faithful congregations for having to be a part of a church that allows such a thing. May God bless you and keep you!)

Instead of me arguing the point that women's ordination is not only a heresy but contradicts Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition, I'm posting a link to a credible source that has all the scripture references to Holy Orders.

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/the_priesthood.html


And now, for your laughable entertainment, to the tune of Carly Ray Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe", here's the heretical You-Tube video. Please post your comments against this You-Tube video on You-Tube. If you need to create an account to do so, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment